Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nostalgia

Lately, my mind's been bothersome since there has been [at least, up until yesterday] nothing to do.
So my mind travels.
Travels back and forward through time and dimensions that don't really exist, different planes and states of mind, traveling at an unbelievable speed in order to reach these dimensions within the span of a breath.
In this past-future sight, I go to places and I see them as they were or how they could be. It's strange...just a blink of an eye and then the real world disappears and I'm in a different time. A blink and I'm back.

It's always me in these travels. I take on several forms, but it's always me.
I've traveled the Kanto and Johto regions, flown dragons in Britain, fought alongside and against Napoleon and Salahuddin.
I've sprouted wings off my back and flown over the entire city of Brownsville. I've met imagined death countless times only to be reborn every single time.
And it's always me.
No matter how unreal the situation is, it's always me. I look the same, talk the same, act the same, the only difference is the wings.

It's just strange. I don't know what keeps my imagination so excited.

Anyway, SGA elections are coming up soon, and once I get wind of the candidates, I'll be posting up my own commentary about it :p



No comments:

Post a Comment