Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A fruit, a bomb, the fall of an empire

In about 12 hours sharp I'll be sitting in the lobby of the Brownsville/South Padre Island Airport waiting on an army foot patr...er, airplane*1. Then I'll get on said airplane, which will take me to another city in Texas and from there I'll fly to Spain.
I get to be an ambassador for the Rio Grande Valley, as well as my hometown and my alma mater.
A proper Scorpion ambassador in the prestigious University of Granada ...so yeah, I'll be sure to let these wonderful people know about the RGV :]

In any case, I'll be back in Texas in April, but in the meantime, I'll be updating this blog periodically, with details about my travels in Andalucía.

I can be reached via Skype, my username is: eagleheart956.


Cheers,

The Eagleheart

No comments:

Post a Comment